The stations were
- Sphero Battle Bots (Maths - an intro to coding - run by me)
- Keynote Line Drawing (Middle/Senior Literacy - sharing 'The Dot - run by Richard Williams')
- Apple Books (Early Years Literacy - The High Frequency Word Series - run by Jo Weldon)
- Kaleidacam (Schoolwide Mathematics/Symmetry and Patterning - run by Trudi Fausett ADE)
- Nearpod (Te Reo Maori - Whole School - run by Heremia Taingahue)
Dorothea Collier ADE, Michelle Wills and Heremia Taingahue facilitated the Garageband session.